Job Title: Quality Assurance Analyst
Looking for Quality Assurance Analyst, with 7 – 10 years of hands on experience on functional test automation using Selenium, Eclipse IDE, TestNG, Maven build, and Jenkins for CICD. This is a “hands-on” position requiring solid technical skills, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Must be capable of working independently and collaboratively.
The Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for the full development cycle, end-to-end, from design, implementation, and testing to documentation, delivery and maintenance. This is a “hands-on” position requiring solid technical skills, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Must be capable of working independently and collaboratively.
- Strong sense of self-motivation, analytical skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in using test case management and defect management tools; and configuration management/source control systems like TFS and Git/GitHub
- Good knowledge on test automation frameworks like Keyword, Data Driven, Hybrid and well versed with core java concepts
- Strong coding abilities in java concepts and using Selenium for web-based applications
- Exposed to both predictive and adoptive development model, converting manual test to cases/use cases into robust test automation
- Individual contributor role with responsibilities including
- Thorough analysis of user requirements/use cases and understanding of application functionality from a user perspective
- Ability to translate business and regulatory requirements into functional and solution level test cases
- Design, develop, execute, review and maintain test automation scripts to meet business needs
- Document all execution test results and defects identified
- Active participation in daily status meetings on test automation progress
- Provide inputs on efficiency and re-usability of new/existing libraries/scripts/functions
- Collaboratively working with remotely working teams and prompt communication
- Familiar with basic SQL queries to deal with backend testing
- Other duties as assigned or requested
Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Flexible, team player, “get-it-done” personality.
- Ability to organize and plan work independently.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to multi-task and context-switch effectively between different activities and teams
- Able to train peers,
- Able to work in our office in Parsippany, NJ,
- Eligible to work in US without sponsorship, preferred
- Minimum of 7 years of experience required,
- Bachelors or master’s degree in Computer related field.
Communicates effectively– Attentively listens to others, provides timely and helpful information and is effective in a range of professional settings. Gives and receives feedback in a productive, professional manner. Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication skills.
Manages Ambiguity –Operating effectively, even when things are not certain, or the way forward is not clear. Is flexible in approach and is able to adapt their approach to meet changing business needs.
Manages complexity –Makes sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems. Has strong organizational skills and is able to manage multiple activities at once. Has high attention to detail.
Ensures Accountability –Follows through on commitments and makes sure others do the same. Able to work independently as part of a small team.
Please send your resume & cover letter to email@example.com