Job Title: Software Engineer
We specialize in healthcare management technology and offer a suite of utilization management software solutions for our clients. Our mission is dedicated to improving the quality of care and expediting the delivery of health care services by advancing and automating utilization management processes. We are based in Parsippany NJ, with clients across the United States. As we grow, we are looking for a detailed- oriented, self-motivated, independent Senior Software Engineer to help analyze, design and modify business needs and requirements.
The Software Engineer will be responsible for assisting in full development cycle, end-to-end, from design, implementation, and testing to documentation, delivery and maintenance. This is a “hands-on” position requiring solid technical skills, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Must be capable of working independently and collaboratively.
- Provide support to PAHub, Prompt PA, RXContinuum, EPA applications and help all end users and identify any issues in production.
- Responsible for system analysis, developing modules, integrate client (Consumers for PAHub™ applications at Agadia) interfaces with PAHub™ application.
- Design and develop Conceptual, Logical and Physical Data Model for the PAHub™ Product using Microsoft .NET Technologies such as C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, WEB SERVICES/WCF, MS SQL.
- Design and automate various jobs to minimize the manual efforts.
- Maintain schedule jobs and perform troubleshoot on processes and resolve all issues.
- Monitor all performance metrics for PAHub, Prompt PA, RXContinuum, EPA production systems and identify root cause for all technical issues and recommend solutions.
- Document, test, implement and provide ongoing technical support for the PAHub application.
- Compare application monitoring metrics to identify the bottlenecks and narrow down to the specific functionality that is causing performance issue.
- Other duties as assigned or requested
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in Microsoft .NET, Framework 4.0 OR above, C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Web services/WCF, MS SQL.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Flexible, team player, “get-it-done” personality.
- Ability to organize and plan work independently.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to multi-task and context-switch effectively between different activities and teams
- Able to train peers, software engineers and support team members.
- Able to work in our office in Parsippany, NJ,
- Eligible to work in US without sponsorship, preferred
- Minimum of 4 years of experience required,
- Bachelors or master’s degree in Computer related field.
- Able to Travel to customer sites
Communicates effectively– Attentively listens to others, provides timely and helpful information and is effective in a range of professional settings. Gives and receives feedback in a productive, professional manner. Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication skills.
Manages Ambiguity –Operating effectively, even when things are not certain, or the way forward is not clear. Is flexible in approach and is able to adapt their approach to meet changing business needs.
Manages complexity –Makes sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems. Has strong organizational skills and is able to manage multiple activities at once. Has high attention to detail.
Ensures Accountability –Follows through on commitments and makes sure others do the same. Able to work independently as part of a small team.
Please send your resume & cover letter to email@example.com