Senior Software Engineer
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
We specialize in healthcare management technology and offer a suite of utilization management software solutions for our clients. Our mission is dedicated to improving the quality of care and expediting the delivery of health care services by advancing and automating utilization management processes. We are based in Parsippany NJ, with clients across the United States. As we grow, we are looking for a detailed- oriented, self-motivated, independent Senior Software Engineer to help analyze, design and modify business needs and requirements.
The Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for the full development cycle, end-to-end, from design, implementation, and testing to documentation, delivery and maintenance. This is a “hands-on” position requiring solid technical skills, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Must be capable of working independently and collaboratively.
- Design and develop conceptual, logical and physical data model for the PAHub product using Microsoft .Net technologies;
- Understand and develop business process and requirements as it pertains to development within the customer business center;
- Responsible for system analysis, designing architecture for application and developing modules, integrate client (consumers for PAHub applications at Agadia);
- Interface with PAHub application;
- Interface with business users, product manager to ensure that implemented solutions satisfy business requirements and are delivered in a timely manner;
- Document, test, implement and provide ongoing technical support for the PAHub application;
- Review and implement application security (OWASP) concepts for internal/external threats;
- Work with Alertlogic and IBM Appscan for application security test;
- Configure and setup monitoring tools such as Sitescope and Cordiant Truesight for production support;
- Design and automate various jobs to minimize the manual efforts; and
- Coordinate with hosting partner (Rackspace) to setup and configure new Windows server 2003/2008, SQL server 2005/2008, load balancer, dmz regions, firewall changes (Ipsec vpn tunnels, configure ACLS for external servers).
- Other duties as assigned or requested
Skills & Qualifications
- 8+ years of experience in Microsoft .NET, Framework 4.0 OR above, C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Web services/WCF, MS SQL.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Flexible, team player, “get-it-done” personality.
- Ability to organize and plan work independently.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to multi-task and context-switch effectively between different activities and teams
- Able to train peers, software engineers and support team members.
- Able to work in our office in Parsippany, NJ,
- Eligible to work in US without sponsorship, preferred
- Minimum of 8 years of experience required,
- Bachelors or master’s degree in Computer related field.
- Able to Travel to customer sites
- Communicates effectively– Attentively listens to others, provides timely and helpful information and is effective in a range of professional settings. Gives and receives feedback in a productive, professional manner. Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Manages Ambiguity –Operating effectively, even when things are not certain, or the way forward is not clear. Is flexible in approach and is able to adapt their approach to meet changing business needs.
- Manages complexity –Makes sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems. Has strong organizational skills and is able to manage multiple activities at once. Has high attention to detail.
- Ensures Accountability –Follows through on commitments and makes sure others do the same. Able to work independently as part of a small team.
Please send your resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
9 Campus Drive, Parsippany NJ 07054