Job Title: Junior Product Trainer
We specialize in healthcare management technology and offer a suite of utilization management software solutions for our clients. Our mission is dedicated to improving the quality of care and expediting the delivery of health care services by advancing and automating utilization management processes. We are based in Parsippany NJ, with clients across the United States. As we grow, we are looking for a detail-oriented, self-motivated, independent Junior Product Trainer to assist with product trainings, training materials and strategies, and other duties as assigned.
The Agadia Systems Inc’s, Junior Product Trainer, assists in all aspects of training. This person works closely with different teams and assures successful customer and internal trainings and customer satisfaction.
Able to work with all levels of leadership to oversee and ensure a compliant implementation
Learn the applications’ functionality with proficiency to teach both admin users how to configure the system as well as end users how to use the system
Schedule and Facilitate Product Trainings assigned to you (as directed by management) for both new hires internally as well as customers
Assist management in developing training feedback surveys/tools
Assist management with reading/assessing global changes for training impact and assistance with global webinar recordings
Participate in Implementations – client & internal meetings
Support management in creating/updating training modules/decks/materials
Any other tasks as assigned
- Microsoft Office Suite – Word, PP, Excel
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and work independently
- Ability to read & review Functional Requirements Documents
- Adept at project management to drive issues to resolution
- Possess drive, initiative, and motivation
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos
- Ability to write correspondence in proper grammatical form
- Ability to effectively present & facilitate information verbally in one-on-one and small group situations with management, customers, clients and employees of the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree (4 yr.) preferred
- Managed Care/Pharmacy experience preferred
- Experience in Clinical programs/services: Prior Authorization, MTM, Formulary Management a plus
- SaaS experience a plus
- Teaching/training experience a plus
- Travel Required: potentially substantial (potential for multiple trips per month; 1-3 days each)
Communicates effectively– Attentively listens to others, provides timely and helpful information and is effective in a range of professional settings. Gives and receives feedback in a productive, professional manner. Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication skills.
Manages Ambiguity –Operating effectively, even when things are not certain, or the way forward is not clear. Is flexible in approach and is able to adapt their approach to meet changing business needs.
Manages complexity –Makes sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems. Has strong organizational skills and is able to manage multiple activities at once. Has high attention to detail.
Ensures Accountability –Follows through on commitments and makes sure others do the same. Able to work independently as part of a team.
Please send your resume & cover letter to email@example.com