Job Title: Business Analyst
We specialize in healthcare management technology and offer a suite of utilization management software solutions for our clients. Our mission is dedicated to improving the quality of care and expediting the delivery of health care services by advancing and automating utilization management processes. We are based in Parsippany NJ, with clients across the United States. As we grow, we are looking for a detailed- oriented, self-motivated, independent Business Analyst to help analyze, design and modify business needs and requirements.
- Work with other departments to ensure that the customer’s business requirements are accurately incorporated into the product, in a timely manner.
- Work with account managers and technical lead(s) to gather business requirements from customers. This includes but is not limited to meeting with customer operations to understand and document their current process, gaps and needs.
- Work with technical lead(s) to come up with a solution(s) for the identified gaps. This includes but is not limited to meetings; brainstorming while re-creating scenarios in the application; impact analysis for identified requirements.
- Work with the account manager and customer to get clarifications identified during the design process. Manage Functional Requirements Documentation Process
- Document proposed solution(s) in a functional requirement document (FRD) for the customer and developers to use.
- Participate in follow-up calls regarding the FRD.
- Provide the customer and developers with required updated to the FRD.
- Participate in FRD walk-throughs conducted by the technical leads. Actively identify gaps not addressed in the FRD or missed by the developers.
- Test FRD changes in a test region. Coordinate between account manager, the customer (business operations as well as end-users), technical leads, and other departments in the analysis, design, configuration, testing, and maintenance to ensure optimal operational performance.
- Work on assigned projects with respect to global enhancements.
- Work on document creation for customer and account management use.
- Some overnight travel to customer sites (0 to 2 times per year).
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Familiar with utilization management processes, preferably Prior Authorization within all line of Business.
- Experience working with health plans, PBM, Specialty Pharmacy, a plus.
- Problem solving and business analysis skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong execution skills
- Highly organized and flexible
- Team Player
- Two plus years working as a Business Analyst
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Experience working with MS-Office products.
- Authorized to work in the USA, without Sponsorship or Restrictions.
- Communicates effectively – Attentively listens to others, provides timely and helpful information and is effective in a range of professional settings. Gives and receives feedback in a productive, professional manner. Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Manages Ambiguity – Operating effectively, even when things are not certain, or the way forward is not clear. Is flexible in approach and is able to adapt their approach to meet changing business needs.
- Manages complexity – Makes sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems. Has strong organizational skills and is able to manage multiple activities at once. Has high attention to detail.
- Ensures Accountability – Follows through on commitments and makes sure others do the same. Able to work independently as part of a small team.
Please send your resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
9 Campus Drive, Parsippany NJ 07054