Job Title: IT Project Manager
We specialize in healthcare management technology and offer a suite of utilization management software solutions for our clients. Our mission is dedicated to improving the quality of care and expediting the delivery of health care services by advancing and automating utilization management processes. We are based in Parsippany NJ, with clients across the United States. As we grow, we are looking for a detailed-oriented, self-motivated, independent IT Project Manager.
IT Project manager will be responsible for organizing and managing our client requirements and IT projects and ensure all project deliverable meet in time, within budget with quality. This is a “hands-on” position requiring solid technical & management skills, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Must be capable of working independently and collaboratively.
- Conduct Design session with technical team
- Have good experience and various SDLC methodologies
- Develop and maintain project plans which outline project status individual tasks, milestones, completion estimates, and resource allocation
- Coordinate all delivered during various stages of SDLC until production releases
- Work closely with all workstreams (IT Architects, Developers, BAs, QAs, and AMs) and maintain collective decisions.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through post-project calls with clients
- Document all estimates, project statuses and publish them to the leadership
- Other duties as assigned or requested
Skills & Qualifications
- Certification in project management (PMP) preferred
- Hands-on experience using Microsoft Project, O365, Outlook
- Familiarity with IT standards such as HITRUST, HIPAA/HITECH, NIST
- Familiarity with programming languages
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Decision making and leadership skills
- Able to work in our office in Parsippany, NJ,
- Eligible to work in the US without sponsorship, preferred
- Minimum of 4 years of experience required,
- Bachelors or master’s degree in Computer related field.
- Relevant Experience in Project Management.
- Communicates effectively– Attentively listens to others, provides timely and helpful information, and is effective in a range of professional settings. Gives and receives feedback in a productive, professional manner. Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Manages Ambiguity -Operating effectively, even when things are not certain, or the way forward is not clear. Is flexible in approach and is able to adapt their approach to meet changing business needs.
- Manages complexity -Makes sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems. Has strong organizational skills and is able to manage multiple activities at once. Has high attention to detail.
- Ensures Accountability -Follows through on commitments and makes sure others do the same. Able to work independently as part of a small team.
Please send your resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org