Job Title: Senior Account Manager / Account Manager
We specialize in healthcare management technology and offer a suite of utilization management software solutions for our clients. Our mission is dedicated to improving the quality of care and expediting the delivery of health care services by advancing and automating utilization management processes. We are based in Parsippany NJ, with clients across the United States. As we grow, we are looking for a detailed- oriented, self-motivated, independent Account Manager to manage multiple client accounts.
The Agadia Systems’ Account Manager is the primary client contact for daily relationship management, upsell, change requests, new projects, contract management, communication, and client satisfaction. The Account Manager is able to articulate solution positioning to both business and technical users. The Account Manager is the subject matter experts as it relates to the product suite, solutions and how it is used by customers. This person works closely with our technology team and assures seamless execution and customer satisfaction.
- Ongoing client communication to maintain and grow existing relationships including annual client reviews
- Analyze client data and identify opportunities/define areas of opportunity for our customers
- Identify new project opportunities based on customer input
- Identify client requirements, develop solutions in conjunction with the Technology team
- Develop and deliver Professional Services statements of work to clients for review and approval
- Identify client feature / functionality requirements; provide technical information to clients
- Promote and conduct training webinars; support client training
- Represent the solution to clients during sales meetings
- Act as client technical advocate and project manager within the Agadia organization; work collaboratively with all Agadia functional groups
- Be part of client implementations, ensuring it gets completed successfully during given time frame.
- Able to manage and work with multiple clients/accounts
- Be an advocate of all the products Agadia has to offer
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong pharmacy benefit and managed care knowledge
- Familiar with utilization management processes
- Problem solving and business analysis skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to explain information clearly and simply
- Strong execution skills
- Highly organized and flexible
- Negotiation skills
- Adapt at project management to drive issues to conclusion
- Team Player
- Possess drive, initiative and motivation
- PC literate
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent experience
- Management or Business Degree Preferred,
- Certified Pharmacy technician or Nursing degree with pharmacy experience preferred
- Call center or direct patient interaction experience
- Experience in Clinical programs/services: MTM, Transitional Care, Medication Synchronization, Drug Management Program, Medication Reconciliation, and/or Specialty Pharmacy
- Knowledge and understanding in CMS/Regulatory/Compliance
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in the pharmacy operations or managed care industry
- Account management experience preferred
- Able to Travel to customer sites: minimal (0-2 times per year)
- Communicates effectively– Attentively listens to others, provides timely and helpful information and is effective in a range of professional settings. Gives and receives feedback in a productive, professional manner. Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication skills.
Manages Ambiguity –Operating effectively, even when things are not certain, or the way forward is not clear. Is flexible in approach and is able to adapt their approach to meet changing business needs.
Manages complexity –Makes sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems. Has strong organizational skills and is able to manage multiple activities at once. Has high attention to detail.
Ensures Accountability –Follows through on commitments and makes sure others do the same. Able to work independently as part of a small team.
Please send your resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org